Whether you’re a seasoned salesperson or brand new to the field, you need to know the basics. These fundamentals lay the foundation for a successful sales career, with a focus on relationship building and long-term customer retention; this course focuses on the main skills needed for any property management professional.
Training Time: Approximately 1.5 hours – Exam and Certificate of Completion
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Sales
- The Importance of Ethics in Sales
- Basic Sales Communication Skills
- Integrating Your Sales and Marketing Efforts
- An Overview of the Sales Pipeline
- Aligning Sales With the Buyer’s Journey
- Essential Sales Tools
- What Is a CRM System and Why Is It Important in Sales?